The Cyber Incident Response Engineer plays a crucial role in the organization's proactive protection, actively contributing to the implementation of strategies for swift and effective identification, mitigation, and response to security incidents.
Cyber Incident Management Lead
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience working in SOC, CSIRT, CERT, CDC or similar.
- Availability to take part in on-call rotations when needed.
- Hands-on experience working in Incident Response teams.
- Hands-on experience working with MDRs.
- Hands-on experience working with SIEM or similar technologies.
- Hands-on experience working with Endpoint Security technologies.
- Hands-on experience working with Secure Email technologies.
- Experience working with a variety of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux and MacOS).
- Experience working with cloud environments, preferably on AWS.
Nice to have
Experience working with containerization technologies
What You Will Do
- Assisting Compliance teams in meeting regulatory requirements in different jurisdictions.
- Responding to security incidents.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Maintenance of security alerts (Creation, modification, etc).
- Development and improvement of processes and procedures to increase our security maturity level.
- Effectively communicate with the upper management and non-technical related business units.