Connexion's mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Customer Support/Service Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration - Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: $23-25
- Job Location: Irvine, CA
- J ob# bh1 2404
Customer Care Associate
The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for a successful customer on-boarding experience, proactive communications to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
As part of the Customer Success team, the Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for a successful customer onboarding experience, proactive communications to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty which will ultimately result in future revenue growth opportunities. Ideal candidate will be someone with a track record of high performance, who has a "Customer First" mindset, is skilled at using interpersonal skills to negotiate, influence and resolve internal and external customer needs. Strong organizational relationships are needed with internal customers such as; Sales, Inside Sales, Technical Support, AR/Collections, Marketing other operations and personnel across all divisions.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure customer orders are process and fulfilled in a timely manner given inventory availability.
- Proactively communicate with customers keeping them informed on the status of their orders and other customer relevant information.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with client and its products.
- Serve as internal business partner work closely with the Sales and external customers to ensure needs are met.
- Provide direct customer support from point of purchase to point of delivery sale.
- Facilitate the coordination of internal resources to resolve complex problems for assigned customers.
- Customers' daily point of contact for issue resolution and questions.
- Log customer complaints for external customers served.
- Handle complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow up on customer satisfaction surveys as required.
- Minimize backorders and miss-shipments to customer's sites by working with supply chain to manage customers demand and supply.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to elevate the order to ship and inquiry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to persuade and communicate through strong written & verbal communication skills; interfacing with customers, managers and business partners;
- Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze, determine root cause and formulate constructive solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Conflict resolution skills - ability to handle complaints; settle disputes, grievances and conflicts through negotiation with customers and internal departments.
- Capable of developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Follow through skills, detail oriented.
- High level of communication effectiveness - verbal and written.
- Energetic and motivated person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in other assignments and able to multi-task.
- Experience with Oracle and SFDC highly desired
- Demonstrated track record of success in customer facing, call center environment required.
Ability to resolve complex and difficult customer issues with tact and professionalism.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!