Have you been told that you provide exceptional customer service? Are you looking for a position with flexibility and the option to work from home? Then consider joining the compassionate team at HealthWarehouse.com with a mission to provide compassionate pharmacy services to American across the country.
HealthWarehouse.com is a NABP accredited digital pharmacy licensed and authorized to provide pharmacy services all across the nation. As the 2020 BBB Torch Award Winner for Marketplace Ethics, we take pride in our mission to provide compassionate, convenient, and transparent pharmacy services across the nation.
We are currently seeking friendly and outgoing Customer Support Representatives able to give our customers an exceptional service experience. CSR experience is helpful however we are willing to train employees with strong computer/typing skills and the ability to provide customer centric service.
Work from home opportunities exist for employees within 100 miles of our facility once they are fully trained and able to maintain performance standards.
As a CSR, we will get you certified as a Pharmacy Technician in the state of KY and offer opportunities to advance your skills and attain your national certification if you want to pursue a career in pharmacy. Our Customer Support Representatives answer customer inquiries, resolve difficulties with service, provide information on policies and procedures, and escalate more serious matters to the proper manager/expert. The goal of the Customer Support Representative is to always take care of the customer, and assure the customer receives the highest quality service.
- Handles all inbound/outbound calls and voice messages.
- Provides high quality customer service via phone, email, chat, and/or postal mail with customers.
- Utilizes diplomatic skills when resolving customer issues or complaints.
- Maintains and updates customer account information.
- Places, edits, and troubleshoots customer orders.
- Processes and responds to customer inquiries via phone, email, chat, or mail.
- Responds to written inquiries.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, then selecting and explaining the best solution to resolve the problem.
- Expedites corrections or adjustments to orders.
- Follows up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with all orders.
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Eligible to be certified as a KY Pharmacy Technician
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to details
- Customer-centric attitude
- Ability to navigate multiple software programs simultaneously
- Solid computer skills including Gmail and G Suite programs
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time employees
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off
- Work from Home/Local Candidates Only
- Employee Discount
Learn more about HealthWarehouse: HealthWarehouse Story
Healthwarehouse.com is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a background screening and drug test pre-employment.
Healthwarehouse.com is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.