Life at MX
We are driven by our moral imperative to advance mankind - and it all starts with our people, product and purpose. We always carry a deep sense of drive and passion with us. If you thrive in a challenging work environment, surrounded by incredible team members who will help you grow, MX is the right place for you.
Come build with us and be part of an award-winning company that's helping create meaningful and lasting change in the financial industry.What you'll get to do...
You'll do it using your...
- Lead a team of technical minded individuals
- Develop great working relationships with each support team member.
- Build and develop reporting and additional data outputs to help drive team focus and metrics
- Align and support the team using the company mission, vision and values as a guide
- Ensure success of each team member by providing guidance, mentoring and training
- Build a team of like-minded people with a strong focus on personal success and the success of our products
- Set goals, build performance metrics and review these with your direct reports
- Handle all escalations that come from within the business and externally from clients and partners
- Establish strong relationships across the organization
- Partner with TechOps Engineers to implement a process to gather current issues and update them regularly for the team.
- Review tickets and chats to ensure the team is giving world class customer service.
You'll fit in by...
- Ability to be a self-organizing leader
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading a team of highly motivated individuals
- Previous experience working in an execution-driven SaaS organization
- Demonstrated ability in leading a group of technical individuals
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think through and solve deeply technical challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to always learn and improve yourself
- Participating in a close-knit team environment
You'll love it because...
- Thinking like a detective
- Not being afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
- Being resourceful
- Using common sense
- Executing at the highest level
Videos to Watch:
- You will support products that are making a difference in the lives of others
- You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work
People, Product, Purpose
MX EffectMX is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and seek candidates with broad backgrounds and experiences. We particularly welcome applications from veterans and military spouses.