Global, fast-growing enterprise software company seeks a Junior level Customer Support Engineer.
Will consider candidates right out of college with a related internship or work experience, or someone with a few years of work experience!
Very little on call!
Work as a team member on the Product Team.
Lucrative compensation package.
Minimum PTO required! 5 weeks off is encouraged!
*This is a REMOTE/Work from Home position!
Responsibilities for Customer Support Engineer- Junior Level:
Primarily responsible for providing world class technical support to company customers and partners.
· Troubleshooting, analyzing technical problems and working with the customer and company Developers to resolve technical roadblocks. You will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources. Additionally, you will manage communications with customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
· Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
o Managing customer issues within the CRM system.
o Manage customer support technical issues on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
o Provide technical support to customers, partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
o Reproduce product behavior to determine the problem root-cause and to find work-arounds and solutions.
o Ability to ensure actions are followed-up in a timely manner and attention to detail.
o Ability to deal with difficult customer situations.
o Coordinate with other teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
o Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
Requirements for Customer Support Engineer- Junior Level:
· College diploma or bachelor's degree in a technology-related field (or equivalent work experience).
· 1-3+ years of experience supporting enterprise software components preferred.
MUST be fluent in Spanish- reading, writing and speaking.
· A high degree of analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
· In-depth knowledge and ability to troubleshoot currently supported Windows operating systems (servers and clients).
· Windows administration skills with the ability to diagnose Windows system issues using the Windows Event Viewer logs a plus.
· Knowledge of MS/IIS, RabbitMQ and Web Services a plus.
· Knowledge and understanding of virtualization technologies and platforms a plus.
· Thorough understanding of and ability to use and troubleshoot the Microsoft Office suite (specifically MS Excel & Outlook).
· Understanding of TCP/IP networks and security, LAN/WAN communication and configurations preferred.
· Spanish language experience a plus but not required.
· Programming experience a plus but not required.