Who We Are
Founded in 2016, ItsaCheckmate is the industry leader in providing true end-to-end integration between restaurant point of sale (POS) systems and over 100 third-party delivery and ordering platforms. Our technology automatically accepts orders from these platforms, injects them directly into the restaurant’s existing POS, and sends them to the kitchen printers - without any manual involvement at all. We help restaurant operators grow their revenue without increasing costs. We are a leader in the restaurant-tech space and ItsaCheckmate serves 8,000+ restaurant locations globally and enjoys relationships with more than 150 technology partners.
What You’ll Do!
The Operations Specialist - Customer Support will assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. The Operations Specialist's responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our customer's trust. A successful Operations Specialist - Customer Support will understand the team goals, including customer satisfaction, service level agreement, and quality assurance metrics, and consider ways to make an impact to support the achievement of these goals.
This role is 100% remote, full-time.
- Help provide support and troubleshooting for our Support system.
- Support content management for our internal knowledge base
- Provide feedback on internal processes and implement best practices to improve the customer experience and overall customer support flow
- Identify areas where documentation or training is lacking and resolve gaps and implement training opportunities
- Provide weekly updates to Senior Customer Support Operations Team Lead
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Assist in training new Operation Specialists - Customer Support.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Experience as a Customer Support Operations Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
- Passion for solving business problems and able to solve problems using available tools and resources
- Work with detailed procedures and program guidelines
- Embody teamwork, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability.
- Top-notch communication, writing, and presentation skills, and the ability to educate our teams and customers on best practices
- Able to work independently, when needed, and collaborate across multiple teams.
- A self-motivated, quick learner with great attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment