Customer Success Managers With Startup Experience
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $70,000 - $95,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager who has an unstoppable drive for customer satisfaction, revenue retention and revenue growth. Successful candidates must be personable, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The CSM role is a critical part of our strategy and is responsible for customer health and retention. We are seeking an individual who is inherently a customer advocate who thrives in a startup environment.
Why join us?
- Ownership and autonomy to drive customer and culture initiatives
- Career Development - learn & be mentored from experienced co-workers
- Competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance
- Paid time off
- Additional information
- Work with a segment of primarily SMB and self-led customers, responsible for revenue retention & growth
- Utilize technology to proactively communicate with customers to drive success, engagement and an optimized experience at scale
- Contribute and test different touch points across a customer journey from welcome to expansion/renewal.
- Proactively identify and lead CSM process improvements for the SMB segment that also aligns across other segments.
- Identify areas of opportunity for growth to expand success of a customer, in collaboration with sales
- Achieve quarterly targets across retention, customer satisfaction and health
- Collaborating with internal teams on the customers' behalf
- Work with marketing team to support voice of customer opportunities
- Work with leadership and cross functional teams to drive customer success strategy ongoing
- College degree or 4+ years of equivalent experience - bonus points if you have experience with OKRs
- 1-3+ years working with B2B SaaS customers in a CS or Sales capacity
- Know how to convey a vision & support adoption strategy-you can communicate the advantage of OKRs and empower customers with a sense of what's possible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven and proactive in nature
- Strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization
- Excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes
- Patient and active listener
- Are results-minded and see how to capitalize on the diverse strengths of people around you to succeed
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.