Smartsheet is looking for a Customer Success Representative to work with a set of strategic accounts to promote customer satisfaction, application engagement, retention and growth. You will be the point of contact for customers, understanding their success criteria, sharing best practices, providing solution guidance and helping them realize value from Smartsheet.
This is a career-defining opportunity to join us at a critical moment and make a significant impact. You will have a track record for delivering Customer Success results in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment. This includes maintaining high customer satisfaction and renewal rates as a result of ongoing customer engagement and product expertise.
This important role is based at our office in Boston, MA and will report to the Director of Customer Success - Strategic Accounts.
* Build and execute a territory plan that results in meeting/exceeding performance targets
* Help enterprise customers quickly onboard to Smartsheet and understand the resources available to help them be successful
* Establish a regular cadence of customer communication to guide them through their Smartsheet journey and ensure adoption
* Be the Smartsheet expert, providing guidance to customers that enables them to improve how they collaborate within their organization and with external partners
* Analyze usage patterns to gain insights. Based on these insights, create and execute programs to increase user adoption.
* Partner closely with the Strategic Sales and Professional Services teams to build strategies that provide high value to customers
* Engage existing users to understand how they are using Smartsheet to increase impact and create communities of advocates
* Be the escalation contact to manage and resolve critical situations
* Execute scalable programs that enable customers to expand their use of Smartsheet
* Minimum of 3 years of Customer Success or Account Management experience working with enterprise customers, preferably with a SaaS software company
* Proven ability to engage with leaders in Fortune 500 companies
* Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical users
* Outstanding cross-group collaboration and teaming skills
* Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand Smartsheet's benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
* Outstanding multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred
* Strong Smartsheet product knowledge - Smartsheet certification is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
* 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
* Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
* Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
* 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
* Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
* 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
* Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
* Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
* Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
* Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description-if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative-join us!