Gearset is the leading DevOps solutions for the millions of people developing on Salesforce, the world's biggest enterprise PaaS.
In a few short years, we've rocketed from a 7 person start-up to 130 people, and become the DevOps solution of choice for some of the world's biggest companies, including IBM, McKesson, and even Salesforce themselves.
The Customer Success team is responsible for creating lasting relationships with our customers and ensuring they see a high level of success with Gearset. We believe in a highly consultative approach, deeply understanding our users and their challenges to deliver exceptional SaaS customer retention, growth and satisfaction.
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be responsible for the long term success of our customers. We need people who believe that providing a customer-focused experience is key to success.
Day to day, you will:
* Manage a broad portfolio of mid-market customer accounts, ensuring their ongoing success with Gearset
* Own the commercial outcomes for your accounts, including managing customer renewals, ensuring high levels of retention and finding and closing growth opportunities
* Proactively identify accounts at risk of churn, engage with them and get them back on track
* Work closely with our sales and technical teams to effectively onboard new customers and provide consultative technical advice during initial implementation
* Take a consultative approach to identify customers' pain points and drive them towards value
* Build strong relationships with key decision makers and product champions
* Be a customer champion, ensuring their views are represented in the company and driving continual improvement in user satisfaction
* Work closely with the Head of Customer Success to refine and improve processes and be proactive in driving new projects and initiatives
You'll be a good fit if:
* You have experience working in a customer-facing role in either CSM, Account Management, or technical implementation roles, ideally for a technical SaaS company
* You're commercially astute, and drive value by being curious, consultative and asking the right questions
* You have a technical predisposition and the desire to learn, and the ability to convey complex technical topics with simplicity
* You have a customer-centric approach, with a genuine desire to deliver the best for the end users
* You can build effective long-term relationships with customers at all levels in their organisation, from technical end user to senior management
* You have demonstrable exceptional writing skills and attention to detail
* Having a bachelor's degree or equivalent direct work experience would be a bonus
A little about our benefits
This is a remote working role, so you'll work 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, with hours being a mix of UK and US East Coast (1pm - 9pm UK)
High specification home working set up
Competitive salary based on experience
Bupa health care
Flexible working hours
* You'll work with an amazing team of friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable people
We're a team of smart, pragmatic people who enjoy giving our best every day to solve our users' problems. Alongside our Glassdoor score of 4.9/5 we recently received three awards from Best Companies UK in 2021, including top 10 best mid-sized company and top 3 best technology company to work for as well as numerous awards won in 2020 including Excellence in Wellbeing.
We're proud of what we've built and how we've built it. We work as a team, where attributes of trust, openness and honesty are key, as they allow us to have a feedback-driven culture that keeps us always improving