Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful - and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
* Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
* Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
* Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
* Quartz ranked us the best company for remote workers
All full-time regular employees will be eligible for the following benefits:
* Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
* Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for yourself and covered dependents/domestic partners
* Pre-tax benefits: Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, health savings account, 401k, and commuter benefits
* Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
* Paid maternity/parental leave benefits for new parents
* Enhanced employee assistance program for mental wellness
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager - Embedded to join our growing team. In this role, you will help shape and drive an already large portion of our business that is growing rapidly. You will be working with customers who have chosen to leverage Workato technology within their application to deliver robust integration capabilities that further enhance the value of their product. Using Workato in an embedded fashion enables companies to bring workflow and integration extensions to their platform much faster and with deeper functionality than would be available if they were to build it themselves. Your responsibilities will include:
* Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with Embedded customers
* Guide customers along their journey to get the most out of their investment in Workato by advising them through the onboarding, implementation, Go-Live, alignment, renewal, and expansion phases of the customer lifecycle
* Serve as a trusted advisor in key areas such as Go To Market strategies, product capabilities, and customer adoption
* Align with executive sponsors on key objectives and measuring success
* Deliver on ambitious Net Revenue Retention goals for Workato
* Evaluate renewal risk and mitigate revenue loss
* Execute regular executive business reviews to ensure alignment with customer goals, inspire product expansion, and plan to resolve any outstanding items
* Serve as the primary point of escalation if customer issues arise, then troubleshoot and ensure quick resolution
* Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform decision-making on the product roadmap
* Serve as the customer's advocate within Workato
* BS or equivalent education; MBA preferred
* 7+ years of experience in consulting, product or sales operations, COO operations or similar roles that have direct experience working with customers to help them realize value
* Consulting or roles with direct customer facing experience a plus
* Impressive track record of high customer retention and revenue growth desired
* Integration technology knowledge
* Strong sense of customer empathy and being customer centered
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills
* Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
* Ability to collaboratively build assets and materials for customers and colleagues
* Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environment
* A passion for and belief in the power of automation to drive business value