About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you are in the unique position of helping Labelbox’s customers build and operationalize transformational AI technology. Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, a Labelbox CSM is continually focused on supporting our customers. As a customer success team, we are not just helping someone use our app, we are collaborating with business and technical teams as they build pioneering technology, often the first of its kind for their industry.
Your Day to Day
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive the value of Labelbox.
- Help organizations build cutting-edge AI applications.
- Provide mentorship and guidance through demonstrable knowledge of Labelbox’s products, solutions and methodologies.
- Partner with Account Executives to identify growth opportunities and accurately forecast renewals.
- Manage onboarding for new customers.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Be an internal advocate for customer needs and feature requests across product, internal support, engineering and Sales.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Support 20-30 enterprise and commercial customer accounts.
- Located in the Eastern or Central US time zone
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success for enterprise software.
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing role, supporting commercial and some enterprise sales cycles.
- Experience in enterprise software and B2B environments.
- Experience working with data scientists and engineers, or a background in these fields.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Ability to liaise with multiple internal divisions and departments.
- Sales-minded with the ability to pitch customers on the value of additional products and services.
- Highly organized and able to handle conflicting priorities.
- Able to quickly diagnose situations and zoom out to see the bigger picture.
- Help our customers learn and navigate our product and the process change it can bring.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic with customers.
- A natural tendency to be “customer first” and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Synthesize customer feedback into actionable insight.
Nice to have
- AI industry/product experience
Labelbox strives to ensure pay parity across the organization and discuss compensation transparently. The expected annual base salary range for United States-based candidates is $150,000- $169,000 This range is not inclusive of any potential equity packages or additional benefits. Exact compensation varies based on a variety of factors, including skills and competencies, experience, and geographical location.