Thanks for stopping by! We’re Doctor Care Anywhere: a leading digital platform, with a clear vision to be the primary care provider of choice for digital healthcare – and that all starts with our brilliant team.
We are the UK’s largest private provider of telehealth services. We work with insurers, healthcare providers and corporate customers to provide healthcare services to more than 2 million patients every year. From doctors and designers to software developers and marketers – we’re proud of our people, who love working together to enhance patient experiences for the better. It’s why every year, we help over 2 million people speak to a GP or ANP by video or phone, anywhere in the world.
Our story started back in 2013, and as we continue to grow, we’re looking for the very best talent to help us achieve our ambitious goals. If you’re highly motivated and would love to work with us as we continue to grow, then we would love to hear from you
Your new role: Represent DCA as a service champion to our channel partners and their customers, providing relevant product insight and value proposition support while driving channel partner relationship(s) to build and nurture strong relationships with multiple key stakeholders within their organisation.
The post holder will also lead on customer success initiatives that identify new opportunities/propositions for value creation and improvement with our channel partner(s) and support their sales growth strategy while focusing on achieving team-related objectives and create a positive and productive environment to feed creativity and happiness.
(This role will be a 12 month FTC to cover Maternity leave)
Key accountabilities/ responsibilities:
- Drive channel partner relationship(s) to build and nurture strong relationships with multiple key stakeholders within their organisation
- Be the key contact for channel partner(s) and their key customers, where necessary, coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure that all commitments are delivered on time and enquiries are answered satisfactorily;
- Conduct regular meetings with designated channel partner(s) – and their key customers as required – to build relationships and communicate performance and value derived from the service;
- Regularly review channel partner performance to assess the “health” of the partner and proactively identify if there are any areas of concern that may lead to churn or dissatisfaction;
- Communicate service updates to channel partner(s) and be the customer-facing voice throughout any dispute of the service as and when appropriate.
- Collect any issues or problems that channel partner/ customers are finding with the product and feed these into continuous improvement process
- Work closely with the continuous improvement team to understand user feedback and attitudes towards the service – especially areas that may directly impact user NPS score;
- Share updates from Product team on product developments/ improvements with partners/ key customers to showcase DCA’s commitment to continuous improvement and responding to members’ needs;
- Continue to develop channel partners’ knowledge of the service to empower them in selling the service to their customers, including conducting regular events and training to keep them up to date with the product.
- Work closely with Head of Partnerships and designated channel partner(s) to define sales targets and areas for growth year on year, in line with business priorities;
- Support channel partner(s) in winning new customers/ growing member base e.g. attending pitches where required, sharing knowledge and market insight to support marketing efforts, attend external conferences/ events etc;
- Work closely with Partner Marketing to develop strong external communications’ strategy and provide key product and value proposition insight to help develop sales proposition;
- Working closely with Marketing to deliver internal engagement plan to drive awareness and engagement of the services;
- Work closely with Head of Partnerships and channel partner(s) to roll-out/ launch new propositions and services as required;
- Support RFI and RFP tender processes for potential new customers of channel partner;
- Continuously deliver client satisfaction and high NPS for channel partner(s), securing continued relationship with partner – leading to high lifetime value of the customer.
- Provide support to whole team and help drive behaviours that result in happy, motivated and productive individuals who work together to support each other in delivering the business objectives;
- Work as a team to identify areas of improvement across all activities, which drive efficiency and develop effective working practices;
- Support Head of Partnerships to hit team targets and provide open and constructive feedback on management of the team;
- Ensure own team delivers right information at the right time to the rest of the business to ensure that key business processes are triggered to fulfil commitments made to channel partners, clients and patients (i.e. product or tech development, patient experience, operational tasks, doctor recruiting).
- Previous work experience as a Customer Success Manager or in a similar role
- Confident in building relationships and understanding the needs of our customers
- Enjoy problem-solving and constantly seeking ways to improve
- Able to effectively promote our services to clients, providing product insights and support for their value proposition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritising tasks
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our team is just the same. You should expect to be as supported and valued being a member of our team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and career with us! When you’re part of the team you will have access to:
🩺 Free Private Medical Insurance: We've got you covered!
👩⚕️ Doctor Care Anywhere subscription: For you and 5 of your loved ones, Get ready to enjoy health consultations on the go!
💰 Company Bonus: We love rewarding our team for their dedication and achievements.
🏝️ 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays: You've earned it! Enjoy time off to recharge, explore, and make incredible memories.
🎁 Birthday Day Off: Go and celebrate however you like!
🌈 Charity Days: Join us in giving back to the community! We're all about making a difference together.
👶 Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay: We've got your back with extra support during this special time.
🤝 Life Assurance: Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
🚴 Bike2Work Scheme: We love an eco-friendly commute!
🌐 Cross-Team Collaboration Opportunities: Join the fun in our autonomous work environment with plenty of chances to collaborate and shine.
🏡 Remote/Flexible Working: Work where you're comfortable, and we'll even help you set up your home office!
🚀 Development Opportunities: Get ready to grow, learn, and make strides in your career!
Doctor Care Anywhere is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its patients and expects all Colleagues to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory DBS and reference checks.