Seeking a REMOTE Customer Support Engineer with SaaS experience!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon Zavala
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
We're looking for a problem solver to fill this role. The Service Desk Advisor II is the detective of the support team for all our products. Besides having the patience of a saint and knack for critical thinking, the primary responsibility of this role includes providing support for support, restoring customer product service, openly communicating with development, and escalating tickets to a higher level of support if needed.Why join us?
- Comprehensive Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for full-time employees
- Generous PTO and Flex-Time off
- Remote working opportunities
- 401K Matching
- Autonomy to grow and find your career path with supportive leadership
- Truly inclusive and diverse environment
- 12-week Paid Parental Leave
- Requires a minimum of one (1) to three (3) years' experience in previous escalation based help desk role.
- ITIL, HDI and Salesforce knowledge preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 2 to 3 years of experience of network security (Firewalls, proxies, and other security technology)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a detail oriented troubleshooting and correcting environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Windows workstation operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10, MacOSX, and any new versions of said OS)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.