Do you take pride in building expertise and then using that to help others achieve their own success? Are you excited to use a combination of business insights and technical knowledge to drive business value growth for your customers? Do you enjoy showing people how you can make their jobs easier and more successful with your software?
In this role, you will partner with customers to help them achieve a declared state of success with their software solution. You will do so by leveraging success plans, product expertise, and a deep understanding of the customer's business to provide confident, expert-driven leadership to your assigned customers.What You Will Be Doing
What You Won't Be Doing
- Continuously learn and build domain expertise across multiple products and customers.
- Analyze current product usage and other success indicators to identify specific improvement opportunities for each customer based on a prescribed success plan.
- Lead structured Success Meetings to show customers where they currently stand and provide confident, clear success goals and next steps for them to grow their usage and value towards best practice.
- Provide hands-on feature demos to help customers realize the full potential and business benefit of product capabilities and minimize the fog of uncertainty around how to add or use those features.
- Create product artifacts (Videos, FAQs, Blog Posts, etc.) to accelerate best practice sharing and drive user engagement.
Delivering the same old product pitch a hundred times to a hundred different customers and then handing off the baton to another functional resource.
Going into a meeting with your "assumed" solution for the customer without listening to their requirements and business plans.Customer Success Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Prepare Success Plans for each customer based on inputs including current entitlement and usage data, relevant product and customer updates or highlights, and clear recommendations and next steps for the next stage of the success journey.
- Lead structured success meetings with customers to review their Success Plan and ensure they understand the next steps and are excited to make progress to achieve their next phase of value growth.
- Provide demonstrations and walkthroughs of product capabilities to help drive engagement and feature adoption.
- Act as a trusted advisor that continuously builds confidence through clear communication and by delivering on commitments.
- Ensure a solid understanding of the customer's technical environment, business goals, and best practices to recommend ideal solutions for success.
- Provide expert coaching to customers on individual elements of the plan and respond to inbound, 'how-to' inquiries that fall between technical support issues and consulting services.
- Utilize strong project management skills to implement Success Plans, and ensure that both the customer and internal teams are working towards mutually agreed objectives.
- Create product 'how to' and best practice collateral such as blog posts, presentations, job aids, or FAQs to accelerate best practice sharing and coaching effectiveness.
- Invest in self-directed and other forms of learning to build expertise in the assigned products and customers.
- Assist the sales team in providing demo's to prospects and current customers that would find value in our product offerings.
- 2+ years experience in the Enterprise Software industry
- 2+ years in a Customer Success, pre-sales or similar role, with a proven ability to deliver and grow customer value with enterprise technology solutions.
- A university degree or equivalent experience, ideally in a technical discipline.
- Proven track record in managing 15+ customers simultaneously and building customer relationships with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience in customer-facing roles including support, project management, presales, professional services, training, or consulting, preferably in a technical domain.
- Passion for customer success and experience of achieving customer satisfaction with existing products.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and understand business drivers.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined to work successfully in a 100% virtual environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Experience in a Customer Success role focused on proactive and prescriptive, expert-driven leadership of customers, maximizing adoption and value of software products.About Avolin
Here is your opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Avolin is driving the power of cloud transformation to customers in dozens of industries all of over the world. Our team brings together geographically agnostic, top talent to work on the latest technologies via virtual, collaborative environment. If you enjoy being challenged, want to see a vision become a reality, and seek long term personal growth, then joining us is a career move that will exceed your expectations.
Apply now to help shape the #futureofwork.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4373-US-Atlanta-CustomerSucces.014