SnackMagic is a global snack and swag gifting service. Our unique edge is our signature build-your-own/customizable snack stash concept. Through SnackMagic, corporate organizers are able to use our easy-to-use platform to provide mood-boosting gifts to delight groups of 5-20,000.
We're a product-first ambitious team that's obsessed with a united vision for taking our business to new heights, and we're a true pandemic pivot story. We transformed from a solid New York City-based corporate lunch service, called STADIUM, whose trajectory was thrown off-course given the changing dynamic of working on-site to working at-home, and have since never looked back. SnackMagic today has outpaced years of STADIUM's growth due to our agile team and ability to pioneer a new way to bring companies together in a changing world.
As a rapidly growing company, we are looking to bring on a Customer Service Team Coordinator to help guide and support our customer service team. In this role, you will be responsible for making sure our customer service team is providing exceptional service to all of our customers, coach the customer service reps where needed to best answer customer inquiries and close deals, keep the team updated on all newest features and company updates and more.
As a company, we grow fast, support each other, and are focused on continuous quality and improvement for all of our customers.
SnackMagic is based in New York City, but this would be a remote position.What You'll Do With Us
- Develop and maintain and expert level knowledge of the SnackMagic product
- Support a growing team of customer service representatives to ensure they are providing the best service to our customers. Act as their main point of contact.
- Coach our reps and provide constructive feedback on their daily tickets
- Help team close deals with inbound leads coming through support channels
- Keep team updated on the newest product features needed to best support customers
- Effectively track and communicate customer needs internally. Provide feedback on insights gained from working directly with the customer service team.
- Help filter customer concerns to the correct point of contact/team for solution management and ensure proper follow up
- Assist in recruiting and onboarding new customer service reps as the team grows
- Utilize analytics and customer feedback to improve team efficiency and overall customer satisfaction
- Provide ongoing reports on the customer service team's performance
What You Bring To SnackMagic
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic & fast paced environment
- Solutions oriented mindset
- Strong customer focus and passion for engaging with customers to help them succeed.
- Great listener and keen to understanding customer situations before responding
- Patient, empathetic and enthusiastic about interacting with all types of customers
- Strong communicator with great writing skills and attention to detail
- A fun likeable personality. Easy to get along with but driven and focused.
- Team player and humble attitude
- An eager desire to make a meaningful impact on the ground floor of a growing start up
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & on-boarding package for the right candidate
- True ground-floor opportunity at an exciting, fast-paced growing company
- Guaranteed to make an impact, and be given autonomy to contribute
- Fully remote working environment