We' re now hiring Customer Service Representatives to work REMOTELY for our client, a credit reporting agency based out of Greensboro! These are Temp-to-Hire opportunities, working variable hours (between the hours of 7: 00am-7: 00pm), Monday-Friday, with a starting pay rate of $15.00-15.50 per hour. Customer Service Reps will interface with customers via inbound calls or the internet in order to resolve routine problems with products or services. All necessary equipment will be provided to perform the duties of the position.
All employees must exercise professionalism with customers, consumers, and fellow employees. Confidentiality of sensitive information is imperative, and integrity is essential. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a call service center environment, and be able to maintain professionalism in potentially stressful situations. If you' re interested in a new work-from-home (WFH) customer service opportunity and feel you would be a good fit, apply today!
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers and identify the type of assistance they need
- Handle escalated calls, resolving more complex customer issues
- Ask questions and listen actively to identify issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Assist customers in navigating company website
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Other duties are assigned based on department' s needs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed to meet demands
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic office mathematical skills
- Knowledge of general office computer skills
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications
- At least 1-year of Customer Service Representative (CSR) experience or 1-year of experience in a call center setting or phone support role
- Ability to multi-task duties and multiple products, and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Successfully complete a Customer Service training class and demonstrate proficiency of the material
- Able to work in a team environment
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at .