For over 21 years, TDB Communications, Inc. has placed over thousands of employees in various positions across the United States. We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Customer Service Supervisors to continue to make a positive impact on our customers.
To prepare you for this endeavor, TDB will offer paid, comprehensive training that will provide you the tools and resources to assist our caller(s) with the highest level of service, support, and professionalism.
TDB Communications, Inc. supports a remote workforce by providing the technical infrastructure needed to support our clients using your personal device. Candidates are required to meet specific employment conditions as outlined in our Telecommuting Policy including having a private workspace and a minimum level of 30 MBPS (megabits per second) internet download speed. Hours of Operation:
We provide support to our client from Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM EST. Availability for all shifts within this timeframe is required. Bring your own device; provided the required minimum internet service is validated.Required SkillsResponsibilities include (but not limited to):
Using standard call-center technology: telephones, e-mail, and web browsers
Required ExperienceEducation and Qualifications:
- Responding to numerous phone inquiries daily
- Assisting callers in finishing online applications
- Responding to telephone inquiries within set time parameters
- Reporting problems through an easy online system
- Respond to written and telephone inquiries from claimants and third-party contacts.
- Participate in other activities such as training, attending team meetings, reviews of internal and external communications.
- Adhering to provided schedule and privacy rules set forth by the programs we serve.
- Completing all assigned training as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Ability to work within established turnaround times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a team
You may receive requests for background check and or drug screen regarding this employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and non-responses may result in disqualification for this opportunity. Reasonable Accommodation
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- EEO Statement
TDB Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at TDB are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical