CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Systems & Methods, Inc. (SMI)
SMI is one of the most highly regarded technology producers in the human services field. We develop state-of-the-art solutions for complex human service operations. To maintain our prominence in this competitive industry, SMI recruits individuals who are technical, creative, client-focused, and most importantly willing to go the Extra Mile. In our 49th year as a family-owned and operated business, SMI considers its employees and clients part of an extended family. We are a family serving families. Our culture is one of teamwork, dedication, empowerment, and a strong emphasis on work-life balance. We offer an optimal atmosphere for career growth and achievement while remaining competitive in terms of compensation and benefits. We are multi-state operation and administrative private company with a staff of over 650 employees throughout the United States. We depend on the expertise of our SMI team to support and develop the very best systems and product lines in the industry and expect continued innovation. If you are looking for a meaningful and fulfilling career, we hope that you will consider SMI.Overview:
At SMI, we are 24 hour/7 days a week call center facility. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for receiving calls from clients in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and contractual obligations; categorize all calls received in one of the categories provided; and be responsible for other duties as assigned.
Communication method(s) used:Key points:
- Must maintain a general understanding of policies and procedures
- Possess strong oral and written communications skills
- Knowledgeable in modern office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Exhibit excellent Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy
- This is a fully virtual opportunity with virtual interviews, online training and work at home!
- This is a permanent work-from-home position.
- The rate of pay is $11.25/hr and shift differential.
- We are looking for 2nd shift hours and that include nights and weekend hours.
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) after your first 30 days with us.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual on your first day!
- Referral Program and internal promotion opportunities.
In order to qualify for this Virtual / Remote Work from Home position, you will need to have the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- At least one-year prior experience in the area of service delivery, customer service, call center technology, or a related field. Will accept an equivalent combination of education and work experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the position duties
- Must be proficient in data entry skills including keyboard, mouse and 10 keypad
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 WPM. A typing test will be administered during the interview process
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- MUST reside within the state of Georgia.
Pay begins at $11.25/hr and increases after a 90-day probationary period.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Quiet and distraction-free place in your home to work at a desk/table.
- Reliable, high-speed internet connection with at least 30 mbps download speed - cable or fiber (NO dial-up, satellite, pre-paid internet or cellular hotspots)
- Daily access to a personal Laptop/Computer
- Smartphone with Android OS or iPhone for user authentication
- Personal headset (optional)