Customer Service Representative (Temporary Remote)
Equipment's are providedPay:
$15 per hourShift:
Morning shift (11AM-8PM) Monday-FridayDescription:Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:MUST HAVE:
- Will be handling about 50-80 inbound calls per day, sometimes more and sometimes less, depending on how long each call lasts.
- This person will be responsible for handling inbound calls pertaining to mortgage questions.
- Will receive questions from borrowers, insurance agents and financial institutions.
- When they are not taking calls on the mortgage line, they will be taking calls on the insurance lines.
- The candidates will be cross trained to handle all calls eventually.
- The insurance questions will pertain to home owners insurance and will be from borrowers, insurance agents and financial institutions.
- The CSR must be able to multi-task between various systems to research and document the phone calls.
- The CSR has to respond quickly and accurately ensuring that both our internal and external standards are being met on a consistent basis.
- Problem solving and problem resolutions skills are required as well as the ability to handle all calls in a professional manner.
- Outbound calls are also often necessary.
- at least 6 months to a year of customer service experience (call center experience is preferred, but will consider retail candidates) - efficient in using a windows PC computer and navigating their software system (super easy to learn) -Experience Level:
Entry LevelContact information:Email: Contact number:
Ext: 56147About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.