Provides assistance and information to a high volume of patients who have COVID-19-related inquiries. Utilizes department-issued equipment to work remotely.
* Handles 30-50 inbound and outbound calls each day in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
* Documents customer inquiries, issues, transactions and other relevant information into Salesforce application.
* Communicates clear instructions and education related to scheduled services utilizing appropriate guidelines.
* Demonstrates critical thinking when assisting patients.
* Ability to multitask multiple computer applications while speaking with a patient.
* Performs related duties, as required.
* High School Diploma, required. Associate Degree, preferred.
* Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience, required. Experience in healthcare industry, preferred.
* Excellent communication and problem resolution skills, required.
* Excellent customer service telephone skills; ability to listen attentively and speak clearly in pleasant, professional manner, required.
* Excellent organization, tracking and follow-up skills, required.