Emerging Travel Group (ETG) is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative, who will take calls and provide initial advice to our B2B partners in Spanish language.
- taking calls and providing initial advice to B2B partners in Spanish language;
- communication with partners about the on-going cases, providing regular updates on the progress;
- helping other operation teams with the communication in Spanish language;
- handling info requests for B2B partners;
- recording information in the CRM system about work done.
- remote work;
- schedule 5/2 (Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Spanish time);
- a young and active team of super specialists;
- interesting and ambitious tasks that will take you to the next professional level;
- learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- corporate discounts on hotels and other services.
- knowledge of English at the Upper-Intermediate level: capability of speaking on the phone in English and writing in business English;
- knowledge of Spanish language at the Upper-Intermediate level: capability of speaking on the phone in Spanish language and handling business correspondence;
- ability to learn quickly and be results-focused and stress-resistant;
- multi-tasking skills;
- possession of a strong sense of empathy;
- responsibility and carefulness;
- professional experience in the travel industry or in a concierge agency, ТМС, DMC or tour operators (as an advantage).