Aston Carter is looking for remote Customer Service Representatives to join a large organization in the Utica, NY area.
- Answers incoming emergency road services call and obtains detailed information and enters information into database such as name of club member, location of disabled vehicle, and nature of vehicle malfunction
- Responds to calls form members and potential members with questions about company's products, services and membership benefits
- Cross sells upgrades and recommends products and services
- Relays billing discrepancies to customer care specialist
- Obtains payment information and enters into the database
- Adds or deletes members to master coverage
- Provides driving directions in incoming callers by using direction software
- Communications positively in difficult or emotional situations
This opportunity will fill up fast. If you are interested email your resume to:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.