JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Grow your Career in Customer Service!
Bring Customers and Patients to the forefront of business.
Liberator Medical Supply™ (LMS) has been serving urology and ostomy customers for more than two decades. LMS is dedicated to providing high-quality, innovative medical supplies combined with exemplary customer service, discreet delivery of supplies and support with insurance paperwork and representation.
We have an immediate need for Customer Service Representatives! This is a 100% remote, work from home position.
In this role you will provide effective customer service for all external Liberator Medical Supply, Inc. customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Up to 12 company paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to the BD Healthy Lives Program, Employee Assistance Programs, and additional support resources!
- Leadership promotes a supportive culture to it's employees, fostered by listening and encouragement to bring out the best in you!
In this role, you will be responsible for receiving inbound calls and chat requests covering a wide spectrum of urology products. Our ideal candidate is friendly, can relate to people, and delivers on customer excellence in the following ways:
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding their order status and/or product information requests according to established department and intra-departmental policies and procedures.
- Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Medical Billing department to resolve disputed Billing charges
- Provide timely feedback to Customer Service Management regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with Sales Representatives to meet or exceed customer service expectations.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU REQUIRE:
- 1+ years medical industry or call center/customer service experience preferred
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, or overtime as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
WHY JOIN US?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life's purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program - which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components - is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LIBERATOR MEDICAL VISIT
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.