The primary purpose of the CSR in Base Connection is to provide quality sales to Safeguard Distributor/customers in upselling and cross-selling product offerings. Receives inbound customer calls via phone, mail, and fax. Utilizes strong selling and influencing skills to achieve or exceed revenue targets, retention, accuracy and customer satisfaction goals.
- Consistently provides prescribed customer experience on every customer interaction. Customer service experience is defined in current performance metrics and goals. Achieves monthly sales goals by utilizing sales/call management skills.
- Consistently educates customers on improvements and new opportunities for their business needs. Asks for sales and consistently resolves customer stated and unstated needs.
- Consistently utilizes the current sales approach and questioning techniques with each product or service offered. Provides appropriate responses on pricing and identifies/helps overcome pricing objections. Leverages and maximizes all available promotions.
Education and Experience: Basic computer skills.
- Office 365, Microsoft office skills
- Customer Service Experience
Experience: 2 years in call center
- Suggestive selling experience
- Builds rapport with clients, team members and leadership
- Understands the client's needs and offers a solution by matching product features and benefits to their pain points.
- Takes a consultative approach and puts customer's needs first
- Takes accountability for their actions, progress and results
- Detail oriented and multi-tasking ability
- Strong Verbal Communications
- Sales Oriented
- Possess strong follow up skills
RSRDLX COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Deluxe is a federal government contractor, as well as a subcontractor to federal government contractors. As such, consistent with President Biden's recent Executive Order, Deluxe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November 15, 2021 requiring COVID 19 vaccinations for all US new hires. We are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors and the community at large. For this position, candidates must be fully vaccinated or have been granted an exemption as an accommodation for a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. All disability and religious accommodation requests must be submitted to Employee Relations at the time of acceptance of an offer and prior to a candidate's start date.Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process. Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability:
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to .Department:
Sales Time Type:
Full time Work Status: