At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play. Our Customer Service Representatives are committed to this purpose.
Our Customer Service Representatives are full-time positions, with benefits, fully paid training, competitive wages, and the opportunity for career growth. At Orkin, we provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
*This is a remote position but applicant must live in Colorado*
This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to our customers while growing your career! The Successful Full-Time Representatives Will . . .
Demonstrate a strong work ethic and capacity to handle high work volume in a great teamwork environment and:
If you are organized, efficient, accurate, and accountable with a strong ability to multi-task, then consider this key role as a part of the branch team! We Offer…
- Answer inbound customer service calls with an open, friendly greeting
- Communicate with Service Technicians to meet customer requirements
- Proficiently navigate a Windows-based & Web-based system to perform data entry
- Utilize strong listening skills and probing questions to identify the customer's concern and evaluate their needs
- Use strong communication skills to communicate/empathize with customers
- Perform outbound calls to customers regarding outstanding account balances
- Receive payments from past due customers
- Work well within a team
- Competitive hourly pay
- Great culture and sense of community
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality comprehensive training programs
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS, and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.
Keywords: customer service, office, administrative assistant, representative, data entry, customer retention, self-starter, communication, scheduler, accounts payable, accounts receivable Experience
- Less than 1 year(s): Scheduling or dispatch experience in a service industry a plus
- 1 year(s): Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- 2 year(s): Proven customer service experience
- High School/GED or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)