Leica Biosystems' mission of "Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives" is at the heart of our corporate culture. We're a global leader in cancer diagnostics with the most comprehensive portfolio from biopsy to diagnosis. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence.
Our associates know that every moment matters when it comes to cancer diagnostics. When you come to work, you're helping develop solutions that enable accurate diagnoses to turn anxiety into answers. Join our diverse, global team of talented people, and be inspired to grow every day.
Leica Biosystems is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we're working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world's biggest health challenges.
Join our team as a Customer Service Representative II, and support products you can feel passionate about!All of the responsibilities we will trust you with!
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Process, confirm, supervise, and problem tackle customer purchase orders. Average 20 - 30 purchase orders per day through various methods of receipt.
- Receive and process customer purchase orders, administrate order changes or adjustments, applications and service requests and cancellations directly from customers and dealers.
- Responsible for daily management which includes reviewing the status of all open orders, RGA's and insure timely resolution. GIT, blocked and incomplete order report tracking.
- Drive tactical resolution of quality/logistical complaints:
- Support shipping & quality complaint processing, reshipment & credit process
- Acts as liaison/customer advocate collaborating with other Leica departments
- Sales Support of inquiry's and escalated problem resolution:
- Expertly handle incoming requests through multiple channels (phone, email) from external and internal customers this position strives for real-time resolution
- Ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment
- Conduct additional follow up to ensure escalated issue resolution according to current processes
- High school diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years' Customer Service experience preferred.
- Proven track record of using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) along with preferred SAP software experience.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of what's possible.If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.