*Applicants for this job have flexibility to work from home and must reside in Louisiana. This job is eligible for a $3,000 sign-on bonus.*
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you'll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Respond to customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
High school diploma or equivalent. Computer skills and ability to learn new systems. While previous customer service, call center, healthcare or insurance experience (and in some markets - bilingual skills) are preferred - they are not required. We will consider candidates who meet the education requirements and who share our passion for supporting the health and well-being of our communities.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.