This permanent full-time fully remote position that requires a person that contributes to Cognizant Contact Center for Foodservice success by providing support to Selling Team and field partners, handling service and delivery issues. Establishing and maintaining Gold Standard business relationships and maintaining predetermined brand distribution percent for customer base is critical.
This position receives and responds to inbound calls inquiries and communications from customers, marketing associates, and other customer representatives. The position also makes outbound calls as and when required. A laptop, monitor, and headset will be provided. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Offers Sales and Sales Support interactions from Customers and Sales Associates (phone and email) such as general inquiries, feedback or incidents
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Answers basic inquiries and resolves basic problems.
- Document issues and identifies appropriate actions to resolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, order entry, order modification, customer billing and payments, pricing, reporting, and customer facing applications.
- Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-service options
- Performs proactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
- Performs client site merchandising supplier support updates
- Monitors open orders to ensure accurate confirmations/Forward Warehouse open orders to insure accurate confirmations
- Handle e-mail requested interactions
- Perform catalog management maintenance for customer order guides
- High School Diploma and 2 years in a Customer Service function OR an Associate's Degree.
- Previous experience in foodservice or foodservice distribution industry is preferred.
- Call Center experience. Bi-Lingual Spanish preferred but not required.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Basic computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Ex
- Demonstrates customer service orientation
- Ability to select and apply standard policies and procedures.
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, proper grammar, and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.