CSS Corp is currently hiring for friendly people for our Spanish-speaking Remote Customer Service Representatives and we want you to join our team today! We offer benefits to employees on their first day of employment. The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team!
CSS Corp is a new-age IT services and technology support company that harnesses the power of AI, automation, analytics, cloud, and digital to address customer needs. The company partners with leading enterprises to help realize their strategic business outcomes. Its team of over 8,000 technology professionals across 18 global locations is passionate about helping customers differentiate and succeed.
Summary/Objective: The role of the Customer Service Representative - The Retail Equation (TRE), is to use active listening skills to identify customer concerns after having a retail purchase return declined by the store. CSR's cannot authorize a return, they can only listen to the customer's complaints and politely repeat that the customer is not eligible to make a return.
- Listen to the customer, who may be angry or frustrated at the situation, describe the issue
- Maintain composure while the customer vents their frustration
- Follow script points to keep calls on track and resolved
- Become proficient with TRE proprietary software and maintain all KPI statistics
- Type at least 35 WPM while talking to the customer
- Gain an understanding of the TRE product and the role of CSS Corp in supporting TRE
- Remain empathetic and concerned even though the customer will not be able to return the merchandise
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Discussing trouble-ticket activity and incidents in face-to-face meetings with team management
- Prolonged sitting at a desk in a supportive office chair.
- Typing incident notes, compiling reports and troubleshooting Help Desk incidents to resolution
- Work in a call center environment and maintain required business hours.
- Handle a high call volume and managing the customer expectations
Required Education/Experience and Competencies:
- High School or GED required
- Must be able to speak Spanish
- Must be able to repeatedly and firmly tell the caller that the store will not accept the return
- 1 - 2 years of help desk experience in a call center environment (or equivalent) is desired
- Personality attributes: Outgoing, empathetic, patient, pleasant and calm
- Willingness/ability to work overtime to support customers, as needed
- Telephone communication skills; remain empathetic and courteous while speaking to customers about frustrating, merchandise return problems
- Excellent time management skills, be accountable for and properly work time and break time
- Good written communication skills; type updates to trouble tickets to include detailed troubleshooting comments and details; must demonstrate close attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location