This position is responsible for providing technical and customer service support or by trouble shooting technical issues, and educating patients on our products
• Provide customer service and technical support to patients and/or customers with an issue or questions about their CareLink and/or LINQ products.
• Conduct follow up calls with patients and customers and research issues offline as needed.
• Accurately and concisely document patient and customer feedback and any troubleshooting completed during each call.
• Meet or exceed key performance and productivity such as quality, courtesy, expertise, and other metrics as defined by management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Receive inbound calls from patients with newly implanted devices to educate them on the value of remote monitoring
• After Patients have received their monitors, walk them through setting up their monitor, troubleshooting, and completing their first transmission; confirm first transmission received by CareLink
• Escalate/ transfer call to Quality Analysts if an unsatisfied Patient is identified
• Receive calls from patients who opt to place their order over the phone, educate them on the value of remote monitoring and ask a series of questions to determine which monitor the patient should own to be compliant.
• Actively reach out to patients after they've received their monitor to walk them through setting up their monitor, troubleshooting, and completing their first transmission; confirm first transmission received by CareLink
• Good English-speaking ability, will be able to multitask, which includes ability to understand customer requirement, pull up relevant documents and respond satisfactorily and with immediacy
• Familiar with computers and Windows PC applications which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications and apply their use
• Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
• Good analytical skills to solve technical issues
• Ability to perform in adverse and stressful situations while dealing with patients
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time doing computer-based work.
• Must be able to use a computer (hand, eye, finger dexterity) and may be seated at least 80% of time
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and input data into a computer
• Ability to use a headset and operate a telephone as the majority of the time will be spent on the telephone
Customer service, troubleshooting, call center, Technical support, medical device, health care, Customer service call center, Help desk
Top Skills Details:
Customer service,troubleshooting,call center,Technical support,medical device,health care,Customer service call center,Help desk
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVE • High School Diploma or GED Certificate 2 years of direct call center experience OR • BEST - 2 years call center experience - Technical Support experience
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.