Large managed care company looking to fill qualified, friendly healthcare advisors for a customer service role.
Qualified individuals with healthcare call center experience can be located anywhere in the US for consideration.
Customer Service Representative
Our Customer Service Representatives are dedicated team members who excel at customer service, helping us elevate our patient care to new heights. In this crucial role, you are on the front lines with patients, responding to phone inquiries and addressing each with care, detail, and most importantly, empathy.
Here's a little more on how you'll make a difference:
• Help patients understand their pharmacy benefits better. Use the knowledge you gain from training, your problem-solving skills and support from your team answer patient calls effectively.
• Help us keep track of our patient interactions. While on calls, use your expert listening skills to get to the heart of a patient's question quickly and document all interactions in real-time.
• Ensure patients are equipped with the best advice. Identify and empathetically address patient concerns and, if necessary, escalate appropriately.
What You Should Have:
• High School Diploma / GED required
• 1 year of relevant experience
• General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)