TTEC is looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative
with TTEC. A government public trust clearance
for this position. This position is currently available only to residents of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee,
and Texas. What You'll be Doing
TTEC supports a number of government contracts for both long term and short term assignments. When a national emergency strikes, we're at the ready. These positions are fulfilling as you support those US residents when they are at their time of need.
Job Requirements: Why You? What You Bring
- Consult with your neighbors on the available services that can support their situation
- Provide the best solutions for their need via a variety of communication channels that could include voice, email or chat
- Respond to customer inquiries with active listening
- Resolve customer issues with patience and understanding
Connections are everything here at TTEC That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following
- Requires an active government public trust clearance (updated within the past 3 years). If you do not currently hold an active public trust clearance, be prepared to complete the stringent requirements required by the Department of Homeland Security.
- Exceptional conversational English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience or customer service oriented skills such as empathy, active listening, and resolution-minded aptitude
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High speed internet connection (>15 mbps)
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Job: _Customer Care Representative