BayCare is currently in search of our newest Team Member who is passionate about providing outstanding customer service to our community. We are looking for an individual seeking a career opportunity with one of the largest employers within the Tampa Bay area.
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package
- Benefits (Health,Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k match and additional yearly contribution
- Yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus
- Community discounts and more
- AND the Chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
The Remote Customer Service Center Specialist (work from home) responsibilities include:
- Administrative and system marketing support.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for all BayCare Health System marketing activities and physician referral efforts.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound communications via telephone, website, email and enterprise web portals to promote service lines, physician referrals, registrations, community events, as well as handling direct mail inquiries and text messaging marketing initiatives.
- Quickly determining the needs of the customer and cross-marketing other services across the health care system.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge of system marketing initiatives and the resources available while maintaining confidentiality in all interactions.
- Supports BayCare Health System by handling incoming call requests from Team Members and the community by assisting with their need and/or directing them to the appropriate area.
- Schedules patient appointments and assists with inquiries.
- Other marketing and non-marketing related duties as assigned.
Required specific skills include:
- Active listening/verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task between systems while communicating with the customer and documenting the account within the appropriate database.
- MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to handle escalated calls to resolve issues with professionalism and patience.
- Ability to grasp operational concepts/objectives and follow routing procedures using appropriate judgement.
- Able to type 40-45 WPM
Preferred specific skills include:
QualificationsCertifications and LicensuresNone RequiredEducationRequired
- Fluent bilingual Spanish-English reading, writing, and speaking skills and knowledge of health care and/or managed care industry.
High School or EquivalentPreferred
Managed CareSpecific SkillsRequired
Written and verbal communication skillsRequired
Critical thinking skillsRequired
Medical terminology use and understandingRequired
Work with a teamRequired
Knowledge of regulatory standards appropriate to positionRequired
Administrative and clerical skillsRequired
Computer skills appropriate to positionRequired
Customer service skillsRequired
Time management skillsRequired
Utilize CPT and appropriate ICD codesPreferred