Operations - Insurance Operations
Consistent across businesses and channels to enable us to recruit and attract the right talent.
"Prudential aspires to make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world! At Prudential, our Financial Wellness Advocates are the first point of contact with our customers and our goal is to provide a customer centric, multi-channel, low effort experience for customers with complex financial needs.
We offer paid training and benefits on day one including tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer days, generous paid time off; vacation, paid holidays, personal days and a reward and recognition plan that includes pay for performance compensation.
We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, who have the right grit, tenacity and initiative to show up and work hard.
* 2 years of customer service experience, 1 year in call center required
* Customer obsessed and engaging communicators who enjoy working directly with the customer and a team
* Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish
* Able to learn, retain, and solution on numerous product offerings across several different businesses.
* Intrigued by technology and uses it to drive customer self-service and to help identify and drive opportunities to enhance processes
* Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities and customer types
* Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels
* Able to identify other potential customer needs and offer tailored solutions that improve financial wellness
* Keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion
What you can expect:
* Build a career with a great company with exposure to multiple parts of the business
* Fast paced, dynamic environment
* Tiered promotional opportunities based on performance
This is more than a contact center ……this is an opportunity to improve lives through financial wellness
Each customer interaction is unique, and we value the opportunity each one brings. Our representatives work in a collaborative environment assisting customers over the phone, online, and through email. This can range from troubleshooting a question on website navigation to conversations on complex financial decisions. Regardless, your mission remains the same; help customers make clearer decisions about their financial future. We can't promise it will be easy, but it will be time well spent establishing a career with an award-winning industry leader. If you think you have what it takes, apply now. You will gain skills and experience working on behalf of a dynamic industry leader in the Fortune 500 that will enhance your career."
* Note: Prudential is required by Colorado law to include the salary range for this role when hiring a Colorado resident.
Salary range specific to Colorado: $34,300-46,500 + discretionary incentive bonus + benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
* Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call , prompt 4 or email accommodation.h&.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.