Daxko's mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.Job Description
Do you know what it takes to deliver a WOW customer experience? Are you passionate about Customer Service? Daxko's Customer Service Team is looking for a WOW-provider to support its software and engagement solutions. We need someone with personality and versatility that can take initiative, manage team projects, build rapport, and build lasting client relationships. Think you're up to the task?
NOTE: This position will provide support for one or more of our many products - Daxko Operations, CSI Spectrum, Zen Planner, or Club Automation. This position is open to work remotely.
The Customer Service Advocate
is responsible for acting as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The Customer Service Advocate reports to the Customer Service Team Lead.Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
QualificationsNote: This position is Entry Level.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Answer product questions and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience via email, phone, and live chat
- Help customers better utilize our software by providing best practice consulting and product training
- Investigate and diagnose system issues via research and testing
- Effectively communicate with staff at all levels in an organization
- Remain current on and adhere to updated policies and standard operating procedures
- Take initiative and act innovatively to help our customers and Daxko succeed
- Meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly call and case goals
- Participate in and/or lead team trainings and professional development opportunities in order to become a product expert
Required Education and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Identify complex problems and information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations or dissatisfied customers
- Train and teach others how to use product(s)
- Availability to work shifts ranging as early as 7am CST to as late as 7pm CST (M-F), with periodic on-call time. Note: each weekday shift will be an 8 hour shift with a 1 hour lunch break.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Technical, help-desk, or support experience
- Experience using a CRM software, such as Salesforce
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing "career defining" opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.