Customer Service Advisor - remote work - permanent position - no experience required
Join our growing team of work from home Customer Service Advisors today! We're hiring Customer Service Advisors on behalf of a worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience. No experience is required, with all training provided and paid for.
This full-time, permanent, work from home role has many benefits and career progression opportunities for you.
Salary: £18,532 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week. You must be flexible for shifts between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 5pm Saturday & Sunday. Various start dates throughout the remainder of 2021 available.
Training: 3 weeks training provided and paid for.
What benefits can you expect?
- Work from the comfort of your own home with a lively and vibrant virtual team.
- Full training provided and paid for.
- Employee benefits programme which includes discounted holidays, flights, hotels, utility bills, cinema tickets, and top retail brands.
- On-going coaching and development, with opportunities to develop your career.
- 28 days paid holiday per annum. Paid holiday increases to 30 days per annum after 2 years of consecutive employment.
- Refer a friend scheme - earn up to £900 per referral.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Sports & social scheme.
- Answering inbound calls from customers.
- Deliver quality customer service with patience, empathy and building rapport are essential.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints.
- Achieve agreed campaign targets and standards.
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems accurately.
What are we looking for?
As a customer service advisor, you will be expected to have:
- People skills - you will be required to interact with a diverse range of people daily. A friendly telephone manner and strong communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems - candidates must be able to handle challenging calls with resilience and confidence.
- Competent computer skills - candidates must be able to navigate between systems and switch between different applications with ease.
We're one of Europe's largest on demand, flexible staffing platforms with over 5,000 hiring companies and 100,000 registered workers. Our mission? We're here to change how the world works through technical innovation, matching and connecting ambitious workers with flexible part-time and full-time work across the hospitality, office, events, retail, and logistics sectors.