Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Associate [NOT A CALL CENTER]
Looking to join a company that values a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so.
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Associate Responsibilities:
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs; team development
Entry Level Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on potential customers.
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of experienced consultants.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- One on one development from company executives
- Investment in your growth and progression
- MUST LIVE IN CLEVELAND, OH, OR RELOCATING
- MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S
- MUST BE LOOKING FOR SALES AND GROWTH
- Open customer accounts by recording account information
- Acquire a new customer account
- Resolve customer account related issues
- Provide ongoing customer account maintenance
- Providing updates on customer accounts
- Providing customer information or answering questions about customer accounts
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Provide telephonic customer service to account and field calls pertaining to other accounts
- Provide excellent customer service to customers
- Resolve customer account discrepancies working with customers and accounting
- Increase customer account base by compiling list of prospective customer
- Processing new customer sales applications
- Manage daily activities of assigned customer accounts
- Answering customer questions and owning customer issues
- Administer customer orders and processes for major accounts
- Solve customer and sales team
- Providing Sprint customers superior customer service
- Providing customer support by administering orders and accounts to internal and external customers
- Make suggestions and pursue customer account possibilities beyond customer initiated requests
- Prepare customer service summary reports