The Marketing Manager will be managing the marketing activities at the regional level for the EMEA region and collaborate with the regional sales team to create targeted campaigns to deliver sales funnel results.
Comfortable managing a broad remit of marketing programs, the person needs to be organised, with an attention to detail and the ability to grasp new tech quickly. The person will be overseeing the day to day marketing activities to deliver, implement and optimise campaigns and analyse performance metrics to identify improvement.
* Create & manage new programs and localised account-based marketing strategies to drive demand generation and pipeline with key segments.
* Manage campaigns including, digital and offline tactics, spanning the entire sales cycle, focused by region and segments
* Execute integrated multi-channel programs including web, social advertising, emails and webinars
* Maintain a calendar of planned campaigns and events, ensuring alignment with local sales and customer success teams and the global marketing team.
* Handle logistics and administrative responsibilities of marketing campaigns
* Bachelors degree (highly preferred) or equivalent experience
* B2B Technology experience preferred
* Experience of working in a fast-paced and international organisation
* 3+ years of B2B Marketing experience
* Experience in running Account-based marketing campaigns
* Have worked and managed different regions in Europe
* Collaborative mindset and be able to work in cross-functional environments