CUSTOMER CARE AGENT, CORPORATE (REMOTE, TX)
Starting Wage: DOE
We Are On A Mission
We believe in the transformative power of real food, the way it makes us feel and how it impacts the world we live in. We empower busy people to eat clean without compromise because you shouldn't have to choose between health, convenience & amazing tasting food. We make a healthy lifestyle easy. Our chefs and dietitians reimagine comfort food and then create those favorite dishes with a healthy twist.
At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food! Being a part of Snap Nation means that you are a critical part of us realizing our goals and will play an integral role in helping to shape our business. We believe in the transformative power of people, the value of diversity and the importance of inclusion.
The Customer Care Agent is responsible for servicing the transactional needs of all Snap Kitchen customers via telephone, email and chat while delivering high quality service along with accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries, while adhering to compliance guidelines. You will work within Snap Kitchen's Digital team and report to our Customer Care Lead.
What you will do…
* Responsible for achieving and maintaining world class customer care service levels via phone, email and chat.
* Build the processes, team and external (vendor) relationships that ensure that all customer inquiries are resolved in accordance with company goals (e.g., average handle time, average wait time, etc.).
* Oversee customer care quality & efficiency results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, achieve team metrics, monitoring, and analyzing results, implementing changes as needed.
* Help communicate and implement standards/expectations for each role in the department.
* Proactively review website and apps on an ongoing basis to ensure accuracy and functionality of products, inventory and product information, policies, and features.
* Consistently provide input from customer requests to the product team on ways to improve the customer journey online.
* Place orders with customers as necessary and answer questions about products and services.
Who you are…
* 2-4 years' work experience in e-commerce customer care, preferably food/delivery related
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays.
* Passionate about excellent customer service
* Highly proficient with online tools including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and best in class customer care tools
* Acute attention to detail and ability to research / problem solve issues
* Friendly, up beat and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Education & Experience:
* Experience with outsourced call center and email solutions
* Must be a team player
* Positive, high-energy, hard-working, focused, independently driven, self-motivated, and with a passion for Snap's mission
The Finer Print
* Who you report to: Customer Care Manager
* Where you spend your time: Remote, Austin TX
* Status: Full-Time, Exempt
NOTE: Snap Kitchen is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that Snap Kitchen equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.