Who We Are:
CRIO is a fast-moving, fully remote eClinical solutions company working to transform the clinical research industry with the latest in cloud and SaaS technology. At CRIO, our talented people are making an impact throughout clinical trials and thrive in our “work-from-anywhere” corporate model. Ready to make a big impact? We’re looking to build out our team with bright, creative and passionate people.
What You’ll Do:
The Community Manager, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing and Sales Operations, is responsible for strengthening CRIO’s ecosystem, starting with management of two important initiatives, CRIO Connect and CRIO Site Partner Program.
CRIO Connect is a directory for CRIO site clients to showcase their capabilities to sponsors and CROs. The Community Manager will be responsible for promoting site participation in the directory, and partnering with Marketing to promote the directory to sponsors and CROs. The Community Manager will also promote the adoption of CRIO badges so that CRIO site clients can self-identify as tech-forward research sites.
The Site Partner Program is a program under which CRIO certifies partnerships with third party recruiting and site services firms, and provides them with profiles in the in-app Partner Directory. The Community manager will be for identifying, soliciting, qualifying and managing Site Partners, and promoting the use of Site Partners to CRIO clients.
Ultimately, the Community Manager will oversee initiatives to strengthen and promote the CRIO ecosystem, and longer-term work towards launch of a CRIO-facing industry conference.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will thrive in the challenge of owning a high profile, highly innovative industry initiative. The candidate should have strong business development, management, leadership, communication, and organizational skills.Benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- 401K company match
- Life Insurance
- Professional development
- Track and measure participation, usage and satisfaction with Connect and Partners.
- Understand target customer requirements (sponsors and CROs for Connect, sites for Site Partners), and articulate roadmap requirements to ensure offerings stay relevant.
- Promote CRIO Connect to sponsors and CROs. Partner with Marketing to ensure a fully integrated go-to-market approach, and partner with Sales to ensure Connect is furthering business development goals of promoting CRIO’s sponsor solutions.
- Promote Site Partners Program to research sites. Identify and cultivate different Site service categories to meet site needs. Identify, solicit, educate and convert vendors into paid Partners. Onboard and manage Partners. Partner with Marketing to ensure that Partners have effective ROI from participation. Coordinate internal resources to meet Partner and Partner program needs.
- Attend industry conferences to network with CRIO clients, promote CRIO Connect and Site Partners, and learn about different vendors and offerings.
- Contribute educational content supporting CRIO site selection, use of the CRIO badges, the value of the CRIO ecosystem, and the innovative Partner Program. Encourage Partners to contribute best practice educational material for CRIO clients.
- Manage sales, renewal and utilization targets.
- Self-starter; able to drive creation of an innovative new industry initiative.
- Able to prospect, approach and sell the value proposition to target audiences.
- Curiosity and ongoing learning of industry trends within clinical research.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship building and account management skills.
- Attention to detail and rigorous project management and documentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate and influence internally and externally.
- Resilience and follow-through. Able to take rejection.
- Willingness to travel to and present at industry events.