Red Oak Technology is seeking for a part-time Creative Project Manager for our client located in Newark, CA.
The Creative Project Manager works within the Creative Services and Marketing Communications departments are an integral part of our success in delivering timely and effective marketing assets. In this role, you will be counted on to manage projects by coordinating both internal (company employees) and external (agency representatives and freelancers) resources to complete projects. You will serve as the interface between various internal clients and the Art Directors and other creative resources, making communication skills especially important. The Creative Project Manager plays a pivotal role in keeping projects moving internally and managing the client's expectations. They will engage with the internal client to gather information and understand the overall direction of the request. Proactively supporting the team in various administrative activities including building project schedules, coordinating with different teams to ensure that projects start and finish on time, and ensuring stakeholders have reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
• Support or act as the primary conduit between the internal client and creative team and other support teams
• Run internal client meetings as needed; be responsible for daily communication with key contacts
• Ensure timeliness, accuracy and quality of deliverables
• Assist in developing creative briefs when needed
• Reviews all art file for brand compliance, updates and accuracy
• Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Attention to detail and proactive in evaluating recommending, and implementing opportunities to improve internal tools and processes
• Flexible in supporting the creative team on a variety of administrative duties such as setting up PO's, entering new projects in Asana, and posting to internal and external digital asset management sites.
• Proven organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• 2-4 years of experience in client services/account management in a marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side
• High level of comfort with project management tools such as Asana, Sharepoint, Teams and quick study with new applications such as Digital Asset Management system, Frontify
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with production level Word and Powerpoint skills a plus.
• Strong listening and relationship building skills.
• High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, and self-confidence
Part time role: 15-20 hrs per week.- provided by Dice