Urgently Hiring! Global leading energy company needing Senior Accountant!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Burton
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:
Located in Miami, FL, we are a global leading energy company that is looking for a Corporate Senior Accountant who is responsible for performing accounting work in the analysis and reporting of financial transactions of the organization; for making appropriate general ledger adjustments identified during such analysis. This position has the possibility of being remote.
Essential Job Functions:
Why join us?
- Prepare month-end entries and adjustments required for accurate financial statement reporting
- Lead accountant for the company Trust, responsible from source accounting entries through financial reporting, projections and budget
- Assist with providing information to external tax and assurance professionals
- Prepare journal entries for recording transactions in the general ledger
- Coordinate and review preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Review monthly account and bank reconciliations.
What's in it for you:
- Full time direct hire position
- Competitive base salary $75,000-$90,000, plus bonus
- Benefits, 401K
- Growth opportunities
- Highly visible position
Must Haves Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in a public or private (Big company) accounting
Nice to Haves:
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO AFTER YOU APPLY DIRECTLY:
1. How many years of accounting experience do you have?
2. What is your college degree/degrees in?
3. Could you please describe your professional experience working with a) month end close b) financial reporting, c) financial statements, and d) general ledger?
4. What is your desired base salary range?
5. Are you in a full time position currently? What has you looking for new opportunities?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.