The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for assisting both hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. Assists with administering consistent human resources policies and procedures throughout the Corporation. Performs full lifecycle recruiting and maintains excellent relations with hiring managers, clients, candidates, and the community at-large. Will assist with the development of recruiting plans and other planning documents for internal or client review. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
* Confer with Hiring Managers to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
* Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
* Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house Promotion Process to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
* Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
* Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
* Prescreens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
* Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
* Interviews all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers.
* Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
* Prepares candidates for interviewing by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
* Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates.
* Performs or ensures performance of detailed reference checking on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
* Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
* Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
* Works cooperatively with all members of the team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
* Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
* Work with local community partners to create, implement and manage selection of unskilled candidates for extensive training to create new career opportunities.
* 3 years-experience with volume non-exempt recruiting
* S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline preferred.
* An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
* Experience with ATS or other candidate management tools required; Kronos Recruitment experience preferred
* Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
* Excellent project management, creativity, problem solving, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
* Competitive, success driven, eager to learn, enjoys challenges
* Ability to work in teams or independently as needed
* Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on multi-location level.
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
* Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
* Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
* Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
* Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.