Great company! Excellent Benefits! Fully Remote! Aggressive Bonus potential!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ba Tran
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are growing exponentially and have been recognized as one of the top companies within our industry 3 years in a row! An accomplishment that we are very proud of and can attribute this to our exemplary employees and leadership team. With growth, comes opportunity to continue to really strengthen our infrastructure. We are looking for the very best Recruiter to help us grow our team with exceptional hires for various roles in Accounting, Operations, and IT. Feel free to apply and speak to us about this incredible opportunity!Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
- Aggressively recruits well-qualified applicants utilizing various methods to source for positions including engaging passive candidates, utilizing employee referrals, internal posting programs, networking activities, outreach and partnering with community organizations, college recruitment, job fairs, online and print advertising, utilization of Social Media and other recruitment activities.
- Partners with Human Resources Leader and Business Unit Leaders to forecast, develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent.
- Manages full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels and business locations. Creates and implements employment marketing strategies to attract talented job seekers.
- Works with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria. Assists in the completion of position profiles.
- Trains hiring managers on the Company's recruiting techniques and works closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Tracks and reports key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Develops and maintains internal and external career opportunities section on Relation Insurance, Inc. website and Intranet.
- Researches appropriate salary ranges and conducts salary surveys.
- Conducts reference checks, employment verifications, background checks, personality-based testing, and any other required pre-employment testing, as applicable.
- Makes hiring recommendations, drafts offer letters, extends offers of employment, and assists in managing salary negotiations.
- Supports all talent management and leadership development strategies, the development of tools/process required to support talent assessment, performance management, competency identification and development.
- Provides project management support to ensure successful delivery of the organizational development strategies and action plans to improve critical organizational performance.
- Assists in the further development and administration of the formal onboarding process, the new hire orientation process and employee recognition programs.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.