In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Meaningful work. Groundbreaking results.
We are looking to add a Corporate Development Associate to our team. We are open to having someone based anywhere in the US, however, preference will be given to those in the Atlanta, GA, Shakopee, MN or the Charlotte, NC area.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
Here, you will serve as a key member of the CommScope Corporate Business Development team, supporting cross-functional teams engaged in a wide variety of opportunities related to process activities including M&A pipeline development, deal execution and closings, and post-closing integration.
You will have the opportunity to work on a high-performing team that has a major impact on the direction of the CommScope as well as with closely with our senior management team. We will look to you to prepare and give business reviews to our executive leadership team regarding progress and roadblocks.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
* A completed Bachelor's Degree.
* 2+ years of relevant work experience in private equity, venture capital, or investment banking experience for top-tier tech corporate development teams or management consulting.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills, business judgment, and crisp communication.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
* A completed MBA.
* A firm grasp of accounting fundamentals, excellent financial modeling skills, and detailed knowledge and understanding of valuation and corporate finance principles.
* Previous quantitative and qualitative analytical skills including financial and company valuation analyses.
* Experience preparing board and/or executive-level strategic and financial presentations.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting: