THIS IS A DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT !
Those authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply please.
Reach Shaily Sharma -
Email: shaily(at)zilliontechnologies(dot)com //
Core Java Developer Duration - 7 months with possible extensions Location - Fully Remote Ok
From the manager:
Java, Spring, and relational databases
Java 1.8 preferred
Technical Must Haves: Java experience on the backend - a minimum of 2 years experience. Some prior experience working with databases. Strong preference for spring, knowledge of code management tools (e.g. GIT), experience with certain IDs (Eclipse, IntelliJ). Desired would be someone with some experience in a mortgage/finance background, it would help but it's not required.
Soft Skill Must Haves: Looking for someone energetic and proactive, someone who will go looking for what they can do next.
Supplier Vetting Questions - *Please include answers to these question at the top of candidate resume. Submittals without answers will not be considered. Candidate responses will not be accepted via email. Additions or alterations to answers will not be accepted * Zillion please provide in your email to me
1) Please describe your experience using core Java.
2) Please describe your experience working with databases.
Job Description Summary:
• Utilize theoretical knowledge of computational finance to design, develop and support applications and/or systems within the financial modeling and research area.
• Design and develop new code and review existing code changes to ensure standard technology development practices are met.
• Assist in the operational execution of software solutions to assist with the monitoring and control of market and credit risks.
• Assist with application development and with modification and/or maintenance of applications. Demonstrate theoretical knowledge of development tools and languages.
• Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems.
• Works under normal supervision. Follows established directions. Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy.
• A degree in computer science, engineering, or a directly related quantitative field.
• At least 2 Years of end-to-end software development experience.
• Experienced programming skills in Java 1.8 or higher and related application development stack.
• Experience with Spring framework.
• Solid grasp and practical experience of the latest web technologies
• Phenomenal teammate and individual contributor
Please send qualified resumes directly to : shaily(at)zilliontechnologies(dot)com //
Zillion Technologies Inc.
Business Development Manager
Email: shaily(at)zilliontechnologies(dot)com //- provided by Dice