Serving the People Who Serve the People
Granicus is driven by the excitement of building, implementing, and maintaining technology that is transforming the Govtech industry by bringing governments and their constituents together. We are on a mission to support our customers by meeting the needs of their communities and implementing our technology in ways that are equitable and inclusive. Granicus has consistently appeared on the GovTech 100 list over the past 5 years and has been recognized as the best companies to work on BuiltIn.
Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers powering an unmatched Subscriber Network that uses our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe.
Want to know more? See more of what we do here.
The Granicus Experience Group (GXG) is Granicus’ in-house digital agency, a cross-functional team of strategists, analysts, communicators and Granicus technology experts focused on customer experience and digital communications. We leverage best-in-class human-centered practices and a design-thinking approach to help our federal, state and local government customers better connect with the people they serve. We discover better insights, build better experiences, and achieve better outcomes.
GXG is a fast-growing agency at a high-growth tech company, seeking a Coordinator to support GXG Practice Areas including Communications, Experience and Data & Insights. Our practitioners in communications, experience design, and data analysis collaborate closely to build, deliver, assess and improve our programs' effectiveness over time.
Candidates will have experience developing content for multichannel campaigns and/or websites, analyzing data to inform decisions, and working on large-scale or program-level projects for customers, preferably for government.
Coordinators contribute to the design, development, and delivery of omnichannel campaigns and content to fit the unique needs of our customers, including the key message development, evaluation of current customer content and identification of optimization opportunities. They support efforts to develop, deliver and manage customers’ account configuration solutions to support outreach requirements for segmentation and personalization, aligned to reporting needs. Coordinators support the development of campaign plans, A/B testing, campaign building, segmentation, and outreach tracking strategies.
Candidates must have a desire to be part of a data-driven, customer-focused, fast-paced team that loves the mission of improving the citizen experience and providing world-class service to government customers.
Who We Are
- Digital content creators and strategists, applying best practices to key message development, evaluation of current client content, and identifying optimization opportunities.
- Data-driven thinkers, grounding our insights and recommendations for growth in measurable data and context.
- Human-centered design practitioners, understanding best practices, regardless of technology or use case, and always putting people at the center of our solutions.
- Innovators, leveraging design-thinking and other frameworks to keep our work fresh and help our customers adopt a mindset for change. We drive toward success with a spirit of experimentation and agility.
How We Show Up to Work
- Demonstrate a polished, professional relationship with colleagues & customers.
- Assume positive intent.
- Be collaborative. Create space for and be open to different expertise and experiences.
- Be dependable and reliable for our customers and our colleagues.
- Be organized and manage your own workload.
- Be proactive. Be willing to jump in, not wait to be told.
- Be willing to try something new, not dependent on documented examples.
- Be empathetic. Consider the human experience, needs and motivations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Be open to feedback. Listen with the same passion with which you want to be heard.
- Be curious. Gather information and knowledge. Consider new ideas and approaches. Consider what you might not know.
- Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
- Must be able to obtain a federal government public trust clearance.
- Support digital campaign execution for public sector clients. Execute across Granicus’ evolving suite of digital products, with a heavy focus on delivery across email, social media, SMS, and websites.
- Draft and send content for clients’ various email, SMS, social media, and web-based campaigns
- Participate in developing, delivering and managing technical solutions to support outreach requirements, aligned with reporting needs
- Support discovery and planning functions, including documenting stakeholder and audience interviews, conducting initial content and data reviews, and overall current state analysis. Draft audience personas, customer journeys, messaging frameworks and more.
- Support creation of detailed reports that showcase Granicus’ success in the appropriate context and focus on storytelling with data by building and executing on measurement plans for clients’ digital outreach.
- Maintain proactive approaches to executing customer projects, demonstrating initiative, and following best practices.
- Become an expert on Granicus products and future product development by keeping abreast of new and upcoming enhancements to our platform.
- 1+ years of digital campaign support, digital communications planning, consulting, digital strategy, user experience, customer experience, or digital marketing analysis, preferably in a digital/social media company serving government or ata government agency.
- Solid written, verbal and presentation skills, with a passion for creative campaigns and content, preferably with client-facing experience
- Ability to create content across email, SMS, social and web, guided by best practices for A/B testing, using data to inspire content, and engagement-driving efforts
- Ability to review digital content and data to facilitate insight and action
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data from digital communications, including email marketing, social networks, surveys, websites or the next new thing. Experienced in building out reporting tools
- Consistently perform against simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for working with government. Passionate about public service, citizen engagement and all things digital
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong personal initiative and on-time delivery of project tasks and deliverables.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of government news, as well as digital communications and industry developments that apply to the position and responsibilities.
- Be hungry and passionate, have a collaborative spirit and be committed to making a difference with communications and collaboration.
- Prior to the shutdown for the Covid-19 pandemic, GXG staff were expected to be available for on-site customer meetings with our federal, state and local customers. This included travel in some instances. As our customers' expectations and responses to the pandemic continue to evolve, GXG team members may once again be expected to be available for in-person customer and internal meetings.
- At Granicus, we are building a transparent, inclusive, and safe space for everyone who wants to be a part of our journey. A few culture highlights include –
- Employee Resource Groups to encourage diverse voices
- Coffee with Mark sessions – Our employees get to interact with our CEO on very important and sometimes difficult issues ranging from mental health to work life balance and current affairs.
- Microsoft Teams communities focused on wellness, art, furbabies, family, parenting, and more.
- We bring in special guests from time to time to discuss issues that impact our employee population
- We are proud to serve dynamic organizations around the globe that use our digital solutions to make the world a better place — quite literally. We have so many powerful success stories that illustrate how our solutions are impacting the world. See more of our impact here.