If you are a Conventional Underwriter with experience, please read on!
We are one of California's most established and well-known lenders that have been in the industry for the last 100+ years. Due to growth, we have looking to bring an experienced Conventional/Frontline Underwriter onboard for this 100% remote role! The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of frontline underwriting experience and ideally Encompass LOS experience.
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package (Base + Bonus per file) , OT eligibility, full benefits, and the opportunity to be sponsored for your DE Certification! If this is something of interest please apply now or email your resume to for immediate consideration!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Over 100-year-old established lender
- Competitive Base with aggressive per file bonus
- Sponsorship for DE
- Fully Remote role with home office setup provided!
What You Will Be Doing
The Underwriter reports to the Underwriting Manager. The Underwriter also works closely with processors to determine if a potential clients risk factors allow the company to insure him or her.
Evaluate and verify loan application/applicant data to determine if the client has the capacity to repay the mortgage loan according to investor/agency guidelines
Manage Approval and Condition Queue to maintain company published service standards
Publish Underwriting Dispositions, clear conditions, analyze Change Requests
Analyze risk as it relates to investment quality loans
Maintain complete knowledge of underwriting guidelines
Complete computer data entry as needed; i.e. Encompass, AUS systems, etc.
Communicate with originator, per service standards; answer underwriting and product questions
Complete Underwriting Certifications, as necessary
Complete and deliver work product with highest degree of customer service and accuracy
What You Need for this Position
- At least 3-5+ years experience underwriting Conventional loans
- Experience in a retail lending environment
- Extensive knowledge of FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac guidelines
- Experience utilizing Encompass LOS (Preferred)
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Match
- Bank holidays off
So, if you are an experienced Frontline Mortgage Underwriter with at least 5+ years of experience, please apply now to be considered for this fully remote role! (Actively interviewing & hiring now)Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : IA1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Danny Gross - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.