So what will you do day-to-day?
- You'll create responsive web designs starting with assisting the project team with research and discovery, connecting the dots of how user needs meet business objectives.
- During the information architecture phase, you'll produce data-informed sitemaps and wireframes while collaborating with performance marketing teams, developers, and senior creatives.
- You'll produce visually compelling design concepts using Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- You'll apply your expert knowledge of web design best practices, accessibility standards, responsive designs and understand how modern web technologies power interactive design concepts.
- In addition to web designs, you'll help with other digital marketing assets such as creative landing pages, paid ad concepts, emails, etc...
- You have a familiarity with WordPress CMS or other content management systems
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines like it's second nature to you.
- Noble Studios is a highly collaborative agency. Our designers will regularly work with copywriters, strategists, developers, and the VP of Creative and Technology to create forward-thinking concepts for some of the nation's top brands.