UGI Energy Services supplies and markets natural gas, liquid fuels, and electricity to 42,000 customer locations across the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern US.
We are a supplier, marketer, and midstream services provider âÂ one backed by 135 years of natural gas experience, plus our own expanding energy infrastructure. Along with buying and selling energy commodities at the wholesale level, UGIES owns and operates key electric generation and midstream natural gas assets throughout Pennsylvania.
With headquarters and supply sources near the heart of the Marcellus Shale, UGIES is well positioned to meet the changing energy demands of commercial, industrial, institutional, and government customers for years to come.
We offer comprehensive benefits, some of which are:
- Paid Vacation time starts with 3 weeks off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Sick time
- Short term & Long term disability
- Medical plan options from Blue Cross
- Vision coverage from Vision Service Provider
- Dental coverage from United Concordia
- Extended Maternity Leave - 8 weeks pay at 100% with the option of 2 more weeks paid at 100% or 4 weeks paid at 50%
- Paternity Leave - 2 weeks pay at 100% or 4 weeks pay at 50%
- Company provided 401K match of 100% of the employee's 6% contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement of 80% of tuition costs capped at $6,300 per year
Supervise all aspects of contract administration for natural gas, liquid fuels and electricity. Â Collaborate closely with the sales team and others to prepare acceptable customer contracts while adhering to company policy.Â
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with sales reps, attorneys, management and consultants to prepare acceptable customer contracts by providing edits and amendments, prioritizing by need.
- Review retail customer deal sheets entered into Gastar for accuracy prior to obtaining signatures.
- Collaborate with both the Sales, Operations and Credit in facilitating both customer name changes and ownership changes in Siebel.
- Assist sales force in completing customer bids and bonding requirements, providing notarization if required. Â
- Prepare contracts for DocuSign and upload approved contracts into Siebel when completed.
- Collaborate with Billing, Sales and Operations in making adjustments to deals sheets in Gastar, such as sales term, pricing and other parameters of the deal.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to follow and enforce procedures.
- Professional, reliable, and self-directing work habits.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- General knowledge of contracts.
Education and Experience
- BS or BA in Business related field of study or equivalent experience or completion of a Paralegal program.
- At least 3 years of work related experience in contract preparation.
- Notary Public for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania preferred but not required.
UGI Energy Services, is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.Â The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.